Dear Smácht Friend,
Did you know that 95% of people who live to 65 are not
financially independent? Earl Nightingale said this 50 years ago, and despite massive advances in technology and medicine, financial freedom continues to elude the va
st majority of us today.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
In order for you to understand why most people struggle with wealth you need to examine the underlying reasons for this. Simply speaking, most people struggle because:
- They never make Financial Freedom an absolute ‘must’.
For sure, they hope and dream that one day they will be financially free, but hope is a poor strategy.
- They continue to think like poor people as opposed to rich people. In Connemara it’s said that ‘aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile’. Loosely translated this means that ‘birds of a feather flock together’ or ‘like attracts like’. Since time immemorial rich people have thought one way and poor people another.
- They fail to save money on a consistent basis. It sounds old fashioned but you simply cannot achieve Financial Freedom without saving.
- They are unaware of what Einstein knew – that ‘compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world’.
- They have not mastered how to generate sufficient streams of income to populate their Financial Freedom Account.
- They do not
have access to those people who have already achieved Financial Freedom and who can teach them the mindset, the strategies and the skills to do so.
On Thursday April 19th Pádraic Ó Máille and Owen O Malley will give a once off intensive and practical workshop on how to kickstart your journey to Financial Freedom. Join them by calling Sarah on 091 865340 or emailing her at email@example.com
The workshop will take place in the Maldron Hotel, Oranmore, Co. Galway from 2pm-6pm and costs just €30.
You can expect to
learn how to:
- Create a step-by-step plan to identify your current Financial reality, your projected future state and the consistent steps you need to take to realise it
- Reset your financial thermostat to attract the income and lifestyle you intend to create.
- Invest money in the stock market and generate rates of compound interest that will propel you towards Financial Freedom more quickly than you ever dreamed possible. These techniques are known by less than 3% of the population and are consistently used by Pádraic and Owen to generate profits for themselves and their clients.
- Turn your computer into an ATM. Seriously, did you know that thanks to the advent of the world wide web you now have a profitable marketplace of some 3 billion people to promote your unique offering to. Right now, I am writing this email from an apartment overlooking the ocean in Lagos in Portugal. Owen simultaneously is helping people from 24 different countries profitably trade the markets from Fanad in North Donegal.
- Network with other successful people who have turned their dreams into reality. Although only 5% of people are financially free at 65 there are people in every town and village in Ireland who have mastered the art of Financial Freedom. Meet some of these people at the event and see for yourself the living testimony of what is possible.
The great Galway hurler and Coillte employee Noel Lane asks a great question in relation to financial freedom. ‘When is the best time to plant a tree?’ he asks. Many people are duped into replying ‘October or March or on a wet day’. Noels response is ’20 Years ago’. He quickly follows this up with ‘When is the next best day to plant a tree?’.
The answer is ‘TODAY’.
Ring Sara now to reserve your place on this once of a kind workshop. As Tony Robbins once said ‘it’s in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped’. Make a great decision now by calling Sara at 091 865340 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Financial Freedom Forever Friends,
Pádraic Ó Máille and Owen O Malley