Imagine if You Could Overcome Your Fears and Procrastination and Fully Achieve those Goals You’ve been Putting Off?
Now you can, in only minutes a day, with The Smácht Edge.
Do you ever get fed up wishing that things could be better? That you could look better! Feel better! Think better! Perform better! Earn better!
You’re not alone. Society is failing at an alarming rate.
- 60% of people are now overweight with as many as 30% obese.
- 400,000 people in Ireland are on antidepressants.
- 40% of first marriages end in divorce.
- Only one out of twenty will be financially free at age 65.
And every one of these failings have one common denominator. In Connemara it’s called Smácht. Smácht is the wonderful Irish word for discipline or manners or shape. All the great minds have agreed on one thing – that discipline must precede achievement.
Pádraig Ó Céidigh once confided in me that he owed much of his success to ‘Smácht faoi leith (loads of discipline).’
Scott Peck said in his iconic work ‘The Road Less Travelled’. ‘With no discipline you solve no problems. With some discipline you solve some problems. And with total discipline you solve all problems.
Elbert Hubbard, one of the most prolific writers in American history defined Smácht as ‘the ability to do what you should do, when you should do it, whether you feel like it or not.’
And there’s the paradox. There’s a tension that forever flows in mankind between two activities – those we feel like doing and those we don’t feel like doing. Successful achievers understand implicitly that often what feels good in the short term can perversely lead to bad feelings in the long term and vice versa. This is what Rory Vaden, author of ‘Take the Stairs’ is referring to as the ‘Pain Paradox’ that states that ‘the short-term easy leads to the long-term difficult, while the short-term difficult leads to the long-term easy.’
That’s why we created The Smácht Edge – to motivate proactive people like you to cultivate the habit of Smácht in order to accomplish more with less stress. Here’s what you get.
- Daily concise videos over a 90 day period that will motivate you, educate you and keep you accountable to your goals. Look at these as your ‘motivator on a mobile.’ There’s no big deal about the content.
- MP3 recordings of the videos to listen to in your car or on your mobile phone at your leisure.
- Written transcripts of the recordings to read and underline and make notes on.
- Free access to three monthly Smácht Meitheal’s. These live events are where you’ll network with other high achievers who are actively pursuing similarly challenging goals. The meetings, facilitated by Pádraic Ó Máille, are upbeat, uplifting and invigorating. What’s most important however is that they keep you accountable for results.
Modern marketing flies in the face of Smácht. It promotes losing a stone in a week; finding the love of your life in a weekend; and buying the house of your dreams in a day.
The emphasis is on easy, short and quick. The result is disease, divorce and debt.
The reality is that Smácht is the ultimate key to freedom in your business and life.
In June I will be bringing an elite group of people together to participate in a 90 day Smácht Edge. Tony Robbins is fond of saying that ‘it’s in your moments of decisions that your destiny is shaped. Email me at email@example.com why you believe you would benefit from the programme. I’d welcome connecting with you.